Friday, December 17, 2010

Allow me to introduce ourselves

Welcome to our diary.  I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon with tales of our family adventures and the day to day chaos that is life with two kids 18 months apart and under 3 years old. 

Our story starts back in high school when I met Rob.  High school sweet hearts we were not...but several years later during our senior year of college (and many drunk phone calls later) our journey began.  Rob went to Texas and I, Indiana University.  We began dating late in college and married in 2004.  We lived in the city during our 20's and enjoyed our young professional careers.

Flash forward a few years and our first born was on the way.  We then made the drastic move to the suburbs (I know...gasp!) but it really has been the best thing for our family.  Ava was born March of 2008 and quickly became the love of our lives.  As all parents know, it is amazing how one child changes your life and completes your family.  She is still our baby girl now at nearly 3 years old.



I didn't think our hearts could expand any further and 18 months later Tyler David (aka Bubba) joined our family in this world.  Our little buddy just beams with smiles and brings us such joy each day.  He celebrated his first birthday in September and keeps us running all.day.long. 

I started this blog as a journal for myself and if there are funny stories along the way I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment